Presentation about Mission East's work
Many associations, clubs and organisations in Denmark enjoy hearing the latest news from our work among some of the most overlooked communities and crises.
The presentation can be for your own members as well as others in your local community who are interested.
Call us or write an e-mail.
Tel.: +45 39 61 20 48
Start your own fundraiser
The world is filled with people in crisis and extreme poverty. Many need your help. Fortunately, we are also many who really want to help. Here is inspiration on how to get started with a fundraiser.
If you want to start a fundraiser that can help create a lasting change for people in need, you can, for example, look at what you are good at or what you yourself think is fun and engaging. For example, you can:
- Sell things at a flea market or online.
- Sell baked goods, pancakes or handicrafts at local events.
- Arrange a sponsored walk, run or bike ride.
- Play music, paint pictures or otherwise use your talents to fundraise.
- Use your birthday or anniversary to wish for support to those in need.
The possibilities are endless on how you can raise money for people in need. Mission East will help you along the way if you need any assistance.
Contact: Fundraising Manager, Majken Samsøe.
Tel: 22 11 50 31
Become a partner church
Mission East can become an instrument of your church to help people in need.
Mission East is an organisation specialising in emergency relief and sustainable development assistance in the world’s flashpoints. Hundreds of dedicated staff members ensure that the aid reaches those who really need it. In Northern Iraq, Mission East has helped Yezidis and Christians persecuted by Islamic State.
“Mission East deserves our full support. Its efforts to help all the persecuted are worthy of praise.” Mogens Mogensen, consultant at the Committee for Church and Encounter with other Religions of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Denmark
“I am deeply impressed with Mission East’s ability to reach those who are most in need.” Nikolaj Hartung Kjærby, Vicar of Husum Church, Copenhagen
“Mission East is present in the world’s flashpoints - even those that are very difficult to reach.” Keld Skovgaard, Vicar of Sæby Church
“It has been our pleasure to support Mission East for many years. As a church, it is important to reach out.” Jesper Oehlenschläger, Vicar of Karlslunde Strandkirke
Support our work:
- Join up with one or more other churches and book a speaking engagement with Kim Hartzner.
- Organise a jumble sale, a bazaar, a bicycle race or a similar event in support of Mission East.
- Make an online fundraiser in connection with a church event.
- Become a Mission East church partner and support us with a monthly donation.
Send an e-mail to email@example.com or call us at +45 39 61 20 48